Skip to main content

Common Questions and Answers on the Completion of the Requisition for Particulars of Tenements (Form R1A)

Index Page

Recipient / Ratepayer Information

Address or Description of the Tenement

Letting Particulars

Return of Requisition Form


Please click here (pdf file) for the full version.

For further enquiries, please contact the Rating and Valuation Department by dialing the telephone number shown on the requisition form.

The required information may also be submitted by completing a Form e-R1A available at the “Electronic Submission of Forms” service provided at this Department’s website (