1. It is hereby notified that sealed tenders in triplicate are invited for the following:–
Tender Reference : RV(T) 013/18 Subject : Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Clerical Services for the Rating and Valuation Department Description : The contractor is required to provide members of the service team to the Rating and Valuation Department to perform mainly clerical and simple site inspection duties, for example, filing, maintenance of computer records, word-processing, customer services, processing of documents, simple on-site verification of data and so on for 24 months Tender Closing Time : 12:00 (noon) on 26 February 2019
2. Tenders must be clearly marked with the tender reference and the subject of the tender on the outside of a sealed plain envelope (but should not bear any indication which may relate the tender to the tenderer) addressed to the Chairman, Tender Opening Committee, Government Logistics Department and deposited in the Government Logistics Department Tender Box situated at Ground Floor, North Point Government Offices, 333 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong before 12:00 noon (Hong Kong Time) on Tuesday, 26 February 2019. Late tenders will not be accepted.
3. Forms of tenders and further particulars are obtainable from Enquiries Counter on 15th Floor, Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices, 303 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon.
4. Enquiries in connection with tenders can be directed to Mr. Eddie CHENG, Assistant Departmental Secretary (Administration) at Tel. No. 2150 8814 or Fax No.: 2152 0128.
5. This tender is not covered by the Agreement on Government Procurement of the World Trade Organization.
6. The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region does not bind itself to accept the lowest tender or any tender, and reserves the right to negotiate with any tenderer about the terms of the offer.
7. Details of the award of this contract will be made available on the website of Rating and Valuation Department.
4 February 2019Mr. L. Y. CHOI, Commissioner of Rating and Valuation