This is a quarterly demand that consolidates the billing particulars of a number of demands for individual properties to facilitate payment. A demand schedule which lists the billing details of the individual property accounts will be issued together with the Consolidated Demand to the payer. The consolidated demand and demand schedule will be sent to the registered payer of the consolidated account by post. Consolidated account payers can opt to receive electronic demand and demand schedule by using our eRVD Bill service.
Samples of Consolidated Demand
Advantages of a Consolidated Demand to Payers
- Receive ONE single demand with all the information of the individual demands being consolidated, without having to wait for a number of individual demands which are to arrive separately at different times.
- Speed up payment processes as the total amounts of rates/Government rent payable for individual properties are already provided on the Consolidated Demand.
- Reduce the number of demands that you would have to settle individually and thus save your time.
- Save paper and in turn save the space required for storing individual demands.
- The Consolidated Account payer may register for our eRVD Bill service so as to receive the electronic demand (in pdf format) and demand schedule (in both excel and text format) via internet quarterly. You can process the information in your computer for accounting purposes and carry out the task more efficiently. Upon registration of the eRVD Bill service, you may opt to suppress the paper demand/demand schedule so as to save paper.
1. How to apply for Consolidated Demand for Rates and/or Government rent?
Please return the completed application form (RVD 1015) (pdf) by fax (Fax No. 2152 0113), and e-mail the soft copy of the list of individual property accounts RVD 1015A (xls) separately to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also save the list onto a compact disc and mail it, together with the application form, to this office.
2. How to apply for eRVD Bill service?
You must register for an account at the MyGovHK portal first. Then you may choose the Rating and Valuation Department's eRVD Bill service and link your consolidated rates and/or Government rent account to your eRVD Bill profile online. You need to enter the 15-digit account number and the registered payer's name as printed on your Consolidated Demand for Rates and/or Government Rent for authentication. Please refer to the Registration Procedures for eRVD Bill Service (pdf) for details.
After adding the consolidated account to the eRVD Bill profile, we will issue a letter containing an activation code to the correspondence address of the consolidated account payer. Please log on our eRVD Bill system (click the icon for "eRVD Bill" at RVD's homepage) and input the activation code to activate the eRVD Bill service for the consolidated account. After that, you can view and download the Consolidated Demand Notes and Demand Schedule from the effective quarter as mentioned in the letter.
3. Contact us :
|Tel. No.:||2150 8379|
|Fax No.:||2152 0113|
|Address:||15/F, Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices, 303 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon. (MTR Sham Shui Po Station - Exit C1)|