Skip to main content

Obtain Replacement Demand

Payers will normally receive the quarterly "Demand for Rates and/or Government Rent" (Demand) at the beginning of each quarter (i.e. January, April, July and October) and need to settle the Demand by the “Last Day for Payment” as shown on the Demand.

If you are the payer and do not receive the quarterly Demand of your property, you may obtain a replacement Demand by completing the form below. (Please read the Notes below for more information.)

Account No. : *

(Please enter the 15-digit Account Number printed on the top left-hand corner of the Demand.
If you do not know the account number, you may obtain the Demand by email to or by fax to 2152 0113.)

- - - -

Title :

Authentication : *

Play CAPTCHA Audio
Refresh Image



  1. To obtain replacement Demand, please fill in the form and then press the “Submit” button. You will see the following message if you have submitted the form successfully:
    "We acknowledge receipt of your request and will follow up as soon as possible."
  2. All the fields are mandatory.
  3. We shall arrange to send out the replacement Demand by post to the registered payer at his/her correspondence address in our record.
  4. For other means of obtaining replacement Demand and more information on Billing and Payment matters, please refer to Frequently Asked Questions and Billing and Payment sections.
  5. Alternatively, you can check the amount payable by using the Account Enquiry service and settle the payment.
  6. Replacement Demand cannot be issued for account of which the outstanding balance is less than $1. If you require assistance on this matter, please email to .

Personal Information

  1. The information provided by you will be used for the purpose of carrying out the provisions of the Rating Ordinance, the Landlord and Tenant (Consolidation) Ordinance and the Government Rent (Assessment and Collection) Ordinance.
  2. Apart from the purpose stated above, personal information will not be transferred to any other parties, unless such parties are authorised by law and request the information.
  3. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to request access to and correction of your personal data. Such requests may be made in writing to the department's Customer Service Officer at 15/F, Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices, 303 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon or by e-mail to .