Performance Pledge 2020-21
- To be a world-wide model as a public agency in property valuation and information services.
- To provide equitable valuations for the efficient and timely collection of rates and Government rent.
- To deliver quality property information and related services tailored to the needs of the community.
- To contribute to a transparent and efficient property market through information and technology sharing.
- To develop a dynamic corporate culture and workforce in partnership with staff.
- We proactively identify customers’ needs, and take every opportunity to enhance customer satisfaction.
- We accept our accountability to the Government and community for our service standards and performance.
- We apply appropriate professional knowledge, skills and experience, and uphold the highest standard of integrity in our work.
- We anticipate new challenges and opportunities, and respond to these in a timely and creative way.
- We value our colleagues, partners and customers, and look to work with them in a spirit of mutual respect and trust.
- We strive to provide the best service to our customers and partners in the most cost-effective manner.